A new year, a new way and a bright new day. Will you choose to continue in the year’s past path, of what did not work for you or will you choose to be Happy? Will you take charge and make a change to take care of YOU? Oh, sure you could stay in the same old mindset and get the same boring results or you could stand up and decide to be a contribution to your community. Do you realize the impact you could make simply, by someone who may be hopeless, see you walk by them with a smile on your face. Will you take a chance and be happy, just to give another hope for the day, the hour, the year. Did you know that it’s possible to save a life by your smile, I push you to take a chance, go ahead…Keep reading and find some reasons to get happy and stay happy – How to increase your happiness will help you again and again.
The following have been proven time and time again to help a person increase their happiness level and thus their life satisfaction level:
How to Increase Your Happines
1. Nurture your spiritual side. Studies show that those with religious affiliations have increased happiness compared to those that do not.
2. Be true to yourself and do what feels right for you. Increasing yourself worth (by affirmations) will help you do this more consistently.
3. Do not compare yourself to others. There will always be people with “more” than you. And people with less. You are where you are meant to be right now and rest assured you will go where you should at a pace meant for you.
4. Do not beat yourself up. It will literally get you nowhere.
5. Take time every day to think of things you are grateful for. The more you do this the more you will notice you have much that falls into this category.
6. Repeat affirmations that support the vision you have for your life. “I love myself” and “I have a successful business mind” are two fantastic affirmations.
7. Have a clear vision for your life. Be as specifc as possible as to how you would like your life to be.
8. Ask yourself powerful questions designed to motivate you. Questions such as “what can I do today to make my vision one step closer?” Or “what can I do to make today an awesome day?”
9. Be good to yourself. Treat yourself like the amazing being you are.
10. Smile. To get into a positive frame of mind, try changing your body language first.
11. Eat right. Aim for every meal you have to contain 70 percent vegetables or fruit-uncooked. You will be amazed at the emotional (and physical) results.
12. Exercise. Studies show that exercising will take care of over 90% of sleep problems and after six weeks of consistent exercise your happiness level will be increased.
13. Turn off the news. Period. No one got anywhere listening to the tragic events in the lives of others. Try Comedy or nothing.