It’s that time again. A New Year. Will you make some changes or continue to operate in fear? You know it’s always been your choice and guess what nothing has changed.
Are you prepared to establish some boundaries for yourself personally and professionally? You know those things that most people in our lives tend to frown upon simply because its not what they are used to. But what about you and what you want? Love you enough to set some boundaries so family as well as friends know you mean business about getting You on track and tapping into true freedom.
I always see the new year as a chance to fix some things that were broken for the past 12 months and make an attempt to take control of my life and live like a rock star.
Are you game?
I’ve listed a few suggestions for you to get started on setting up some boundaries for yourself.
1. Set some time aside for you and demand that others respect this time with No Interruptions, Unless it’s a genuine emergency. The kids wanting to know whats for dinner is a deal breaker, don’t allow it. Take this time to love on you and do what makes you happy.
2. Clear communication from all relationships. Don’t assume you or the other person know what one another means. Clear the air…
3. Establish integrity and hold to it for you and for others. (by George if you said it, do it)
4. I know this may not be any of you but if a girlfriend offends you, deal with it in a calm and poised manner. Don’t allow her to brush the offense under the carpet and expect to move on as if nothing has taken place. Remember, we teach others how to treat us.
5. And for God’s sake Stop All That Unnecessary volunteering, IT IS OKAY TO SAY NO. This is your life to enjoy as you see fit and make a contribution to the world. Those who always ask you to volunteer for this and for that will soon learn that your NO MEANS NO. Trust me they will find someone else to conquer the task. I Promise You!
I wish you and your family the very best and a Happy New Year that brings all you look to gain in it. Get busy and be about defining who you are. Do What Makes You Happy! Take Care of You, Let Go of Some Things That Held You Back, Uncover You and Let the World See That You Have Much To Offer. Snappy, Snappy Get To It!
If you are serious about taking care of you, head on over to my 7 Days To Inner Healing And Outer Joy Series. You’ll be glad you did. Do It For YOU. Click the below link.
Happy New Year To You And Yours!
Wish You the Best,