Happy Mother’s Day 2012 to All the Beautiful Mothers On the WWW…
A lot of us women are drowning in lost identity. We are so busy taking care of everyone else that when we do have a moment to ourselves we tend to spend it still taking care of (OPP) Other People’s Problems. I’ve come up with 4 easy steps so we can get back to who we are and what makes us happy. It is my gift to you on Mother’s Day! Make it a wonderful day as you allow others to show their appreciation of YOU.
Be on target to discover who you are:
- What are you good at?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- What makes your heart sing?
Create a new self image through affirmations: (I’ve included a few below)
- I am brilliant
- Everything I need is within me
- I inspire others in growth and development
- I approve of myself
- I am well loved and accepted
- I live a relaxed and fulfilling life
Create your own sense of empowerment:
- Have impeccable integrity to yourself first, then others
- Show others your value by setting personal boundaries
- Celebrate your successes
- Learn to rest on purpose- yes, I said on purpose, Ha!
Design your life as you want it (Write a clear, detailed vision for your life)
- What would you add or subtract concerning your life?
- How would your day begin?
- Who would you spend your time with?
- Pretend you are being interviewed by Oprah, how would she introduce you? (I thought that would put a smile on your face, keep smiling as you think about and implement the 4 ways I’ve suggested to allow You to shine like never before)